Membership for the 2023-2024 academic year will open week 1!
For the cost of £50 for the whole academic year, you will be eligible to enjoy a huge range of benefits. Not only will you meet like-minded people from a broad range of degrees and colleges at Oxford, you will also be able to use our unique discount codes and be able to purchase your very own Oxford Le Col club kit.
NOTE – If you have already signed up for the Wytham Woods hill climb (21st October) on CTT you will receive a £10 discount off membership to account for the cost of the race entry.
• Ability to attend club rides – road, mtb, CX, gravel, & Zwift
• Access to the club turbo trainers at Iffley – group sessions will be run across the next two terms, to be advertised on this group
• Limar Helmets, as worn by Astana Qazaqstan – 50% discount
• HIGH5 Nutrition – 40% discount
• 10% off bike fittings with Take 3 Triathlon
• Two complimentary OUCC Tacx bidons
• Right to purchase club kit – this year we have partnered with Le Col, provider to Drops Le Col and Bora-Hansgrohe
• Access to bike maintenance equipment at Iffley – the aim is to substantially expand our setup this year
• Access to TT equipment (wheels/frames/helmets/etc) and use of the two club mountain bikes
• Fitness testing at Iffley – including ‘critical power’ testing (details to follow)
• Subsidies on race expenses – for major races OUCC will handle transport & accommodation
• Subsidisation of the Winter Training Camp and Summer Tour
• Club social events – pub trips, crew dates, all that good stuff
• Potential selection into the Road Squad which brings with it – Strength & Conditioning (S&C) sessions in the Blues Performance Gym + Blues Performance Support including sports nutrition and psychology support
If you have any further questions about membership, please direct them to Adam Isherwood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Before purchasing membership please read our our FAQs.